Thursday, August 17, 2006

Interesting days ahead

So as I wait to see if I get a call for a second interview for the new job, I continue doing my current job (which I really do love) and things are getting more interesting there by the day. We are doing a special day of events on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, and I think it's going to be a good day. It's so important to look back and move forward, isn't it? Being a part of the disaster relief effort was such a great experience for me, and I'm glad we have a chance to look back and reflect, while also unveiling a more effective approach at the same time.

Anyway, this day of events may be very exciting, but I can't really go into more detail about that right now. When I can, I'll say more.

I wrote a couple of pages of After the Storm today. As I said before, it's an interesting time to be working on this because the anniversary of Katrina is coming up. It's hard to believe it's been a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment