Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Website work

I spent some time tonight working on updating my website. I've been meaning to add new photos to the gallery, but had to convert them first so that they wouldn't be too large. Just one photo would use so much of my available space that I couldn't add all the photos I wanted to add. Finally, I got most of them converted and uploaded, so they are now a part of the gallery. I have over 600 photos in the gallery now, and plan to add more as I take them. I decided to include photos from Fuddy Meers, so I had to clearly state that I didn't take those, but most of the others on the site are mine. Except the ones I'm in, of course!

I had a thought today about NaNo. It's not as complex as Draha, so it might be a better choice for the writing marathon! I'll do some plot work on it to see if it will go anywhere. I usually spend October doing prep work for NaNo anyway, so I'm right on schedule!

I'm going to have to go to the doctor soon, I think. I've been having some odd jaw pain, not associated with my teeth, but closer to my ears. I think it might be TMJ. I'd rather it be that than some of the other things I read about that can cause jaw pain. If it doesn't go away by Monday, I'll probably make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment