Monday, December 24, 2012

Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome

Welcome to the HPOTS blog. This is my first posting and I am just getting started on creating this. Since I have HPOTS and I am also trying to work part time, it is likely to be slow going in getting things posted. If you have any form of POTS, you will understand why that is. If you don't, it's because POTS is a disabling illness with a wide array of symptoms of continuous fatigue, dizziness, low or high blood pressure, syncope, or pre-syncope, anxiety, nausea, and many, many other issues. It is completely disabling at times and is unpredictable in its severity which ranges from extreme to somewhat manageable. It is a terrible life altering condition. My goal is to share my own experiences with particular focus on the hyperadrenergic form of POTS, collect resources, and to let other HPOTS sufferers know that you are not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment