Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Slacker

I was doing so well with the daily posts, but this week I've slacked off. I've just been so tired lately, and when I get home from work I just crash. I've been spending my evenings lying in bed, staring at the TV, because that's the only thing I can do with the energy I have. I think I haven't recovered from the weekend yet. (I'm not as young as I used to be, and weekends without any down time really take a toll)

I thought of another cool idea for a novel, so I'm going to start working on notes and maybe an outline. But there are three others waiting to be written before it, so I've got to work on those first. I envy people who can work on more than one project at a time. If I try that, I start confusing the characters and end up with crossover books, where the heroine of my mystery series ends up in one of my inspirational novels! She really doesn't belong there, lol. When she says "God I love men," she's not praying! So it's the first Deadlines book, the next Faithgirls book, the young adult novel (that remains untitled at this time) and then this new idea. I'm going to need a new system to organize these things or they are going to take over my life!

I'm going to a movie with Rhea tonight. I think we're going to see MI:3. Looking forward to the mindless explosions and the cute (albeit psycho) Tom Cruise. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment