Friday, December 28, 2007

Quick check-in

I will have some photos of knitting progress and a post about what's been happening with writing and other activities soon, but this is just a quick check in. My internet service has been down for several days, and the provider is being impossible. I've come to the conclusion that they don't want my business, so I am switching today. DSL is great, but I hear that cable is faster and people I know who have cable internet in my area are not disappointed with their service. I am severely disappointed in my service and in the customer service representatives who are supposed to help me but are completely useless.

Hopefully, I can fully update this weekend, especially with pictures of my first attempt at knitting cables! I've decided cables are fun! Anyway, I'll be back when this is resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment