Wednesday, August 2, 2006

intense

Things are intense today. Something is going down. Not sure what's going to happen, but it's sort of crazy right now. Unfortunately, I can't go into details.

Yesterday was Hannah's birthday. She turned 4, and when I asked her what she wanted this year, she said "Taylor Hicks!" She can't be old enough for her first celebrity crush! But then again, I wasn't much older than she is now when I first laid eyes on Han Solo and Clark Kent, so I guess I can't say anything. But it's still interesting to see her having her first crush. It's the year for that, I guess, since Noah kissed a girl for the first time (at the age of 10) a few months ago. Wow, the kids are growing up...

I'm going to write more later. For now, just know that things are about to get interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment