Thursday, March 29, 2007

relaxation can be fun...

Tonight I came home from work and did nothing. And guess what? I'm still doing nothing! In a few minutes I'm going to cast on my second mitered square and watch several episodes of House while washing the clothes I want to wear for work tomorrow. I love play rehearsals and I'm so glad I'm involved with this show, but it's really nice to have a night off! I'm actually off until Sunday, although I'll be running lines about a million times between now and then, because we have to be totally off book by Tuesday. Yikes! I wish there was someone in my life that I could run lines with, but alas, there is no such person...

I got a lot of work done today, which was great. I was beginning to feel like I was spinning my wheels at work, doing so much but never getting anything accomplished. But today was good, so I feel better about things. Well, it was also the trip to the beach last night, along with relaxing this evening. I generally feel better about things because of all that. Off to work on mitered square #2! I'll post a pic when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment