Friday, April 28, 2006

Yet another quiz...

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
"The bottle was empty." (Fahrenheit 451)

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A bookshelf filled with my favorite books.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Right now, I'm watching my Angel DVDs. Season 5.

4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
About 10 p.m.

5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10:11 p.m.

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV is on, playing the episode called "A Hole In the World" from the TV series Angel.

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Returning to my car to get my cell phone, about three hours ago.

8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Checked my email.

9) What are you wearing?
T-shirt from my trip to LA last summer and a pair of gym shorts.

10) Did you dream last night?
I dream every night. Last night it was about my grandmother's house. It was odd, as my dreams tend to be, lol.

11) When did you last laugh?
I was just watching "Smile Time," the episode of Angel. It's hilarious!!!

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Lots of pictures of my sister's kids, a print of Starry Night (my favorite painting) a Serenity poster and a Lord of the Rings poster.

13) Seen anything weird lately?
Nothing too strange... my life is pretty normal.

14) What do you think of this quiz?
It's pretty cool.

15) What is the last film you saw?
Silent Hill, in the theaters last week. I didn't really enjoy it.

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A house.

17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I don't eat seafood.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of the hatred and anger.

19) Do you like to dance?
I love to dance, but I'm not very good at it!

20) What was the last CD you purchased?
The soundtrack to Veronica Mars. Great music.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kaylee Anne or Elisabeth Rhea

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Alexander or Christopher (I don't know what the middle name would be)

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely! I love a good adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment