Sunday, April 9, 2006

Another beautiful day in Alabama

I took these pics a few weeks ago, from one of the piers in Fairhope. Don't ask me why I'm posting them now, I was just looking through my pics and saw these. The best thing about living near the water is the fact that you can always take cool photos. I usually like my sunset photos best, but for some reason I love these seagulls. Especially the close up. I normally think birds are creepy, but this one seemed to be actually posing for the photo, so I had to take it.

Yesterday's rain made everything perk up. It's so green and bright here. It really is a beautiful day. Even with hurricane season looming only days away, I have to admit that I love this place. Days like this always remind me how much I love it.

Ankle update: Nothing really new to report. My right knee is still sore and a little stiff. It's tired of doing all the work. I've been asked by several people if I've taken any pictures of me in my cast. I have not yet, and I don't know if I really want to. I'm usually on the other side of the camera. But who knows... maybe I'll post a pic before the cast comes off. But not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment