Sunday, September 24, 2006

Film festivals are so cool

Just got back from my weekend trip and I have to say, I wish I could just go to these things all the time! It was so great. We saw some wonderful short films and features, and my favorite film of the day was a documentary called 10 mph. When they release this for sale, I'm buying it! Go to the site and see what it's all about.

We also saw We Go Way Back, which was a very beautiful film that I am still thinking about, an entire day later. I love movies that make me think. I love books that do the same thing, actually.

We saw some other films, several shorts by Alabama filmmakers, and a couple of other features and shorts. I can honestly say I didn't like only a couple of the films we saw this weekend. Most of them were great.

So anyway, we had a great time, and are already planning to go for the whole weekend next year. It'll be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment