Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yay!

I'm so happy! The friend I emailed was the right person and she sent me an email back! What's more, she's going to be in town in a few months, so we might get a chance to catch up a little. It's interesting how things work sometimes, isn't it?

I'm still sick. These sinus problems tend to just hang on forever. Now my throat hurts even more, and I'm sure by tomorrow I won't be able to talk at all. Yuck. I hate being sick. I've decided to spend the weekend resting. I even bought some TV shows on DVD today so I'd have something to watch while I am completely lazy. It's going to be great. (I know it's a little sad to be excited about a lazy weekend, but I don't care. I've been way to busy lately and need a break. Even when I say I'm going to rest, I don't... so this time I'm really going to do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment