Thursday, June 21, 2007

ugh

I hate to be a downer, but that's just how I feel. Things are not going well with Script Frenzy. I am fairly certain I won't finish. I'm going to try to catch up this weekend, but I don't have high hopes. It's not just Script Frenzy either. Everything is a little difficult right now. I'm just trying to get a handle on things. I have so many projects going on right now and everything is just so crazy. Luckily, the weekend is coming and I can just relax and write and work on some other things.

Some things are up in the air right now. I'm waiting for the phone to ring and I don't like it!

I have a query out for the first time in about a year and I'm very nervous about it. I want to get in the habit of always having a query out, like some people I know and admire! I just need to do some research and see what comes up.

Another phone call I'm waiting for is about Hamlet. I know that I'm not going to get a big part and I'm sure I probably won't have a part at all, but they call whether you have a part or not, so I know that call is coming. If I didn't get a part, I'm going to run lights or work backstage if they need it. I want to be involved in some way, so I'm going to do whatever they need! The theatre is having a lighting workshop in a couple of weeks and I've already signed up because I want to learn how to do everything. I swear, sometimes I can be so obsessive!

Also, I sent out a resume, the first in a very long time. It's for a job that I would really like to have. It's in an ideal location and is more in line with what I want. It would cut 40 minutes from my commute. It would save me 80 minutes a day and about $150 a month in gas! I like my job, but this is a really great opportunity so I hope it works out.

All day today, I kept pulling my cell phone from my purse, checking to see if it still had battery power. Despite the full battery indicator, the phone never rang. Tomorrow I'll do it again, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment