Sunday, July 29, 2007

magnolia tree

I read back through Magnolia Tree yesterday and today, and I know where I need to go from here. I'm going to outline the rest of the story this afternoon so I can get a lot done in August. I can't wait to finish this story and start working out the details for Deadly Council. And then After the Storm. And then... and then...

Draha consumes my mind. I'm not sure I can wait until the beginning of the year to start writing. I know I need to live with the idea for awhile and really work on the world, but I'm so excited about the idea and I really want to start! I posted the map on my wall next to my computer, so anytime I start working I see it. I'm waiting, though, because I want to start after the preparation is finished rather than just going without any direction.

I sent out another resume, and I'm going to send out a few more tomorrow. I really want to move on to another job with more responsibility and more focus on what I really want to do. I truly believe I'm ready for a director position, and I'm going to keep trying until I get one!

I've been feeling a little lost lately, a little unfocused and blue. I feel like my spiritual life is lacking and I really want to do something about that. I need to pay attention to certain areas of my life. I used to have a list of methods for spiritual, emotional, mental and physical renewal. I think I need to revisit this list and see where the problem is and what I can do to fix it. I'm fairly certain I need to do some things from each list. I'll report on the progress later.

No comments:

Post a Comment