Friday, July 6, 2007

interesting day!

Whew! It's been quite a day! I only worked half the day because I had something else I needed to do, something I don't really want to talk about yet but that may be good. Very good. At work, I did about 40% of a new grant. It's due the 15th so there's a little time. Next week I'll be working on the newsletter, which is always fun. I love the writing and the design that goes into it. I enjoy choosing just the right picture for the stories and making sure everything looks great and is just the way I want it before we go to print. It's creative, and I love that! I prefer to do creative tasks at work because that's where my strength lies.

My sister and her kids are staying with me for a few days. It's fun but a little loud sometimes! Three children can certainly liven things up!

We're having an early cast party for Hamlet tomorrow and I'm going to go. I'm looking forward to that. No rehearsals this weekend because they are going to start working on the set. I'd help with that, but I'm absolutely useless with a paintbrush or a nail gun! So anyway, the cast party is sort of a belated 4th of July theme, so I'm going to be extremely cheesy and bake an apple pie. Somebody has to, right? My only problem is, I want to bring some wine, but they're having barbeque chicken, which really seems more like a "beer" food, right? I really dislike beer, so I'm out of luck there, lol. Oh well, I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment