Today is Getting to Know You Day at Create A Connection, so I thought I would go ahead and post my answers. So here they are! I'll be visiting the other participants later tonight (after play rehearsal) and commenting on their answers. But for now, my answers are...
1. If you had to change your first name, what would you choose as your new name?
I'd actually use my middle name, Elisabeth. Or I would go with Anne because of how much I love Anne of Green Gables.
2. What is your favorite saying, quote, or expression?
My favorite quote is currently: "Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
3. If you could buy any rare collection in the world, which would you choose? Why?
I am crazy about antique books, so I would find a collection of antique books to buy.
4. If you could fly in a hot-air balloon over any city in the world, what city would you choose? Why that city? Have you visited there before?
Just one city? Can't I choose more than one? There are so many I'd like to fly over in a hot air balloon.
5. What is an item you own that has a minimal monetary value but has such sentimental value that you would not sell it for $5,000?
I have some pins that my grandmother used to wear. They were inexpensive Avon pins that she bought from a lady in her church who sold Avon. They have very little value, but when I look at them I feel close to her and it's almost like she's here with me.