Thursday, April 12, 2007

quickie post.. then bed!

I just had to do a very short post tonight before going to bed. I had to say this: I didn't have to call for lines at all tonight!!! Actually, I didn't miss any lines, nor did I screw any lines up! We were not supposed to call for lines at all, but some of the people had to get a little help. Of course, they have more lines than I do, so I certainly don't wonder why they needed a little prompting. Hopefully this weekend everyone will learn their lines completely and we will be ready for our first audience on Wednesday! I can't even believe it's this coming Wednesday! I haven't been on a real stage in 12 years and it's going to happen this coming Wednesday! Okay, obviously I'm a little excited and a tiny bit nervous about the whole thing. I love this!

Work was really great today. It started out with me being a little frustrated with my computer. I think it wanted to call in sick, but since computers don't accrue sick time, it couldn't do that. (lol, yes I know that's a cheesy joke but I don't care) Anyway, it was being rather sluggish. I have no idea how I managed to fix it, but somehow I did because by about 10 a.m. (only 2 hours after I got to work) it started working the way it's supposed to work. I got so much done after that! I had to send tickets out, which is a huge job, and I got everything ready to send sponsorship packages out to all our sponsors. They get tickets too, so I have to make sure they get the right amount and everything. It's such a complex event.

That's about it for today. Oh! I got Chinese food tonight on my way to rehearsal and my fortune was this: "Grasp opportunities to create the future." I like that a lot. It's going on my list of sayings and quotes that are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment