Wednesday, April 4, 2007

things are looking up

I think things at work are getting better. In fact, I know they are. I'm going to stay positive about it, anyway. That'll help.

Rehearsal was good tonight too. I really feel like I'm getting to know my character more and more each time I work through the scenes, whether it's at rehearsal or at home. I'm going to spend a lot of time this weekend really looking at the character and the lines and concentrate on making her more of a real person. One thing this experience has taught me is that it's been a really long time since I've done this! Another thing I've learned is that I have A LOT to learn! But what's the fun in knowing everything? I like learning and I love new experiences, so this is perfect!

Oh, I'm going to start going to ballroom dancing lessons after the play is over. I've always wanted to learn how to dance. I'm sure these lessons will produce a ton of funny stories for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment