Wednesday, October 4, 2006

furious

My GPS came in and it doesn't work! I'm so frustrated I could scream. I mean, you expect quality and you get crap. I paid for quality. I'm sending it back, but unfortunately I won't get all my money back. The company I ordered the unit from charges a 5% restocking fee when an item is returned. ARGH! So frustrating! So I'm not having a great evening.

On the bright side of things, I did talk to Chris this afternoon. I always spend the entire conversation with a big smile on my face when I talk to Chris. (hi Chris!)

So anyway, with the exception of the GPS problem, it was a pretty uneventful day. Tonight I'm going to do a little outlining before I go to bed.

Oh, and I made a nifty signature banner for my NaNo this year. Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment