Thursday, October 26, 2006

Quick lunchtime post about NaNoWriMo

The countdown continues. Luckily, last night I got a lot of prep work done for my novel! I now have two fairly complex characters and several supporting characters with names and hints of personalities. I have a list of the conflicts that must happen during the course of the novel and how some will be resolved. Tonight I plan to list the chapters and will try to summarize each one so I will have a general idea of what will happen at what point in the story. This is the way I did it last year, and it was extremely helpful, especially during the second week when everyone sort of freaks out.

So planning is finally moving along at a nice pace. I'm so excited about our kickoff party this weekend. I hope a lot of our people decide to come!

I've been meaning to post a story about my weekend adventure, but haven't had time with all the NaNoWriMo stuff. I'll try to do it tonight, because it's really great and I want to share it. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment