Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just another day


























I just had to post another picture from yesterday's trip to the beach. I really must do that again soon. It was so good for me to just be outside, and to concentrate on nature for an hour or so.

Today was okay. In fact, something good happened. I've been trying to get some media coverage for an event that's going on this week, and today one of the local news stations called and asked if they could come out and get some film. Of course I said yes! They shot the segment and it's supposed to be on the late news tonight. I'll be taping it just in case. We always like to have records of our media coverage. I wasn't on camera this time, but our executive director always does a great job, so it turned out great. You know, I just remembered that I never saw the segment that I did a couple of months ago. It was my first time on camera and I still haven't seen it. I really need to get a copy of that tape...

But onto another subject. NaNoWriMo looms on the horizon and I'm nowhere near ready. I was so prepared at this point last year, but things keep getting in the way. I'm going to start getting myself back into the habit of writing every day. I was doing so well post-NaNo last year, but somehow it all fell apart. This year, I'm going to try to continue the NaNo pace (or maybe a little less so I don't kill myself) even after the month is over. I really want to challenge myself to write every day in 2007.

I'm also trying to find the time to make some changes to this blog, especially the NaNoBlogs section, but I just haven't been motivated to do it yet. Maybe tomorrow...

For now, I'm going to watch Jericho, Lost, and The Nine. Then I'll probably go to bed. How sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment