Saturday, October 28, 2006

The kickoff party

About 6 people attended our regional kickoff party, including the two MLs. So if you don't count us, only 4 people were there. I was hoping more people whould show, but oh well. Maybe next year will be better. Regardless, we are on our way to Nov. 1, and I am absolutely dying to start!

In other news, I decided to go ahead and switch to Blogger Beta tonight, mostly because of all the problems Blogger had today. It has been a great experience so far. Hopefully it won't become a nightmare later. My only problem right now is with the labels. I want to put a list of labels on my sidebar so that if you want to see all posts that are tagged with one particular label, you just click on the label you want. This is a great feature that the Blogger templates allow, but if you use a custom template (like the one I'm using) you can't do it. I'm going to spend some time on the Web to see if someone has figured out the code. Maybe I can swipe it from somewhere. If anyone reading this knows how to do the labels list, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment