Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quick lunchtime post about blog templates

I'm going to make some changes on my blog tonight. One thing in particular that I want to do is add to my NaNoBlogs list, which currently only has the wonderful "ink in my coffee" blog that I read daily. I have found several great blogs on the NaNo site, and have already asked for permission to post them, I just need to spend some time putting them on my blog.

I think I'm getting a little tired of my layout, but I don't really want to change it because it's so appropriate! I guess I'll keep it this way. After all, it's been this way for a long time and I don't know if I really want to change it now. It's kind of a trademark now, and I really like that I've never seen anyone else with the same one. But maybe I can think of a way to make it a little different without changing everything. I'll have to play around with it a little and see what happens.

Still outlining for NaNo. November 1 keeps getting closer and closer, and I feel like I'm not getting very far with the story. I mean, I have all these ideas and some of them are really great, but I'm still not sure what is going to happen in the end. If there's one thing I've learned about NaNo, it's really important to know (or at least have a general idea) where your story is going to end. Hopefully that will come to me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment