Friday, November 10, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 10

Current wordcount: 20,009
Today's wordcount: 4,376

Time spent writing: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 1 hour

Today's soundtrack: The Fray and Gavin DeGraw
Today's mood: Really good. Very productive!

Off today and it was wonderful. I slept until 11, wrote for two and a half hours (mostly using word wars on the NaNo boards) and the story really progressed. They are finally finished with their tour of the grounds and Tori just signed the papers claiming her inheritance. Odd things keep showing up in the story that I hadn't planned. There's this whole family history that I didn't invent that just sort of happened. I love when the story takes over!

Anyway, I'm trying to write 11,000 words this Veteran's Day Weekend, and I think the first day of that attempt was pretty good. Only 6,624 words to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment