Thursday, November 23, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 23

Current wordcount: 36,000
Today's wordcount: 2,000

Time spent writing: 1 hour
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 15 minutes

Today's soundtrack: Miss Saigon soundtrack
Today's mood: Pretty good

Well, this morning I was able to write a good 2,000 words before going off to a relative's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I went back and added an extra scene that I think really explains what's happening with my two main characters. I need to go back and add another one, I think. Their emotional connection is too strong for the time they have known each other, so I'm going to go back and write a few more scenes where they are getting to know each other. I think that will help the flow of the story. I think I'll work on that a little tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment