Sunday, November 19, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 19

Current wordcount: 33,856
Today's wordcount: 2,107

Time spent writing: 2 hours
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 30 minutes

Today's soundtrack: actually, complete silence
Today's mood: Okay

There's really not a lot to say about today's writing. It was good, but not spectacular. After a few days of not writing, and after being sick, it was hard to get back into the story. But I did, and it's really about to get good... well, I hope it will get good. It's at the point where it will be good if it's ever going to be good, if that makes any sense. It probably doesn't, lol.

On another front, I completed the first thing on my 101 in 1001 list. I wanted to make something decorative for my home, and since I've always wanted to try mosaics, I bought a kit and learned how to do it. Here is the link to the entry on the list: Mosaic Votive

No comments:

Post a Comment