Monday, November 20, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 20

Current wordcount: 35,556
Today's wordcount: 1,700

Time spent writing: 1 hour
Time spent on NaNo Boards: None

Today's soundtrack: The Clash
Today's mood: Pretty good

Well, Tori is still in the attic, discovering her family history. I think I might just keep her there for awhile, because it's so much fun there! But I guess eventually she's going to have to go downstairs for one reason or another! Writing went well today. I didn't go overboard with it because I wanted to do some other things tonight, but I made my word goal for the day and that's great. I won't be able to do any writing tomorrow, so Wednesday I'll catch up and then Thursday I'll have plenty of time between the two Thanksgiving meals, and Friday I have plenty of time because I wouldn't dare go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving! Work was stressful today. I'm trying to get too much done in too little time, preparing for my week off. It's hard to take time off, but I know I have to do it. I really, really need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment