Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vacation almost over

Is it odd that I actually miss work? I caught myself thinking about it today, wondering what everyone was doing at the office. I guess I'll find out on Monday. I'm looking forward to getting back to it and diving back into everything. I'd say that's a sign that I love my job. I really, really needed a break, but now I'm ready to go back. The break was good, it did exactly what I needed it to do, and now I feel like I can really go back and do things with energy and passion again.

I went Christmas shopping again today and now the three kids are finished. I can't describe how relieved I feel knowing that I'm done with their gifts. Now I just have to figure out what to get my parents. They are always difficult, especially my dad. We will be having Christmas early this year because my sister is taking the kids to New York to be with her husband's family. I hope they have a nice time, but I can't help being sad that we won't be seeing them on Christmas Eve like we have since they were born. Ten Christmas Eves in a row with Noah... that's significant. I'm not sure what the day will even be like without having the kids around.

Anyway, I think I'm just going to take it easy tomorrow. Maybe I'll read something. At any rate, it's going to be a relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment