Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

My lovely new friend Nina tagged me, so here goes!

First: List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.

1. I am becoming just like my mother, and I'm not upset about that!
2. I like to eat Hershey's chocolate and cheddar cheese together for a snack (really, it's good!)
3. Three times in my life, I've a dream that someone died, and then three days later, they did.
4. I dream in vivid color and surround sound.
5. My favorite perfume is Beautiful.
6. I have a countdown clock on my computer desktop. It is counting down the days until my summer vacation and the release of the last Harry Potter book.
7. I have a collection of postcards from everywhere I've been. One day, I'm going to do something really cool with them, but I haven't figured out what yet.

Second: Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.

1. Chris
2. MD
3. Devon
4. Erin
5. Jenn
6. Ed
7. Jaybizz

Third: Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment