Friday, May 4, 2007

pretty good day

Today wasn't a bad day. It was nice to have a good day after so many tough ones. One good thing about the fundraiser being right after the play closed was that it didn't give me a lot of time to dwell on the ending of the play, because I had to concentrate on the fundraiser so much. It helped me get through what would have been a difficult time.

But why was today good? Because work was nice, and we got to leave a little early, which is always good. After work, I took Noah to see Spiderman 3, which was really great, by the way. I always have a wonderful time when I take Noah somewhere. He's such a great kid! After the movie I took him to the store and let him pick out a Spiderman action figure. It's kind of a tradition for us. And of course, we had to pick out prizes for the other kids, so we got Kohl a Spiderman toy too, and Hannah got a Strawberry Shortcake doll. They both loved their prizes, so that was good.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow, but I think it's going to involve reading, writing and/or knitting. I haven't had a good weekend day to just relax in quite awhile, and next weekend is a rare working Saturday, so I'm planning to enjoy it as much as possible! So anyway, it was a good day and I'm looking forward to a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment